How many people actually go back and check on their responses?

Do you go back and read the responses made to a question after you post yours? And why. I think it just leads to problems and I don't care what anyone thinks of my posts. If you honestly believe your answer and are true to it, why would you do this if not looking for trouble?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do sometimes but only for things that I have personal experience with or when I'm curious what other views people have on the subject. I also do it when I have an argument that I consider valid. I try not to be rude so I am rarely a part of drama.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 6:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• oh i did a couple times but if i did it then its to make sure no one would start anything with me and i wouldnt give it to get back at them or anything and i do just to see what others think too, cause i already read the answers above me
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i do i wanna know what people say
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Because sometimes further discussion is needed. Another question, or someone asks for a explanation of something. Either way, it doesn't have anything to do with trying to start drama.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I do all the time :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Sometimes, I do. Usually I'm just curious as to what other people have to say. Sometimes I find suggestions of other things to try or see something from a different point of view. Sometimes I notice that someone misunderstood my answer so I'll post again to clarify. Sometimes I don't understand someone else's answer and I'll post again to ask them to clarify. Not everyone is looking for trouble, no. Some of us just want to share and understand a different point of view.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• *cough* To add on...

I do it because I want to. I try to stay away from inflaming and drama questions...I might read them, but I try not to respond. So I usually have no reservations about reading what people say after me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I do. I just want to know what other people think.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 6:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i do sometimes i say things that i think are funny but i want to make sure i didn't offend anyone . if there is a response and i do think i offended any one even the poster i will apologize
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I do. Sometimes other questions come up and I like to participate in the conversation.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008