losing a baby

ok so i aint felt my baby move since this morning but when ever i feel my stomic to find her she is in diffrent places so i guess my question is tht is htere a chance she could not be living anymore or she just really sleepy????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well she has to be moving if she is in different places i have gone without feeling mine move alot when i was pregnant how far along are you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Dont worry about it. My dd moved only at night when I was sleeping. I only knw that b/c I would get up to pee a million times and feel her lol During the day when you're moving around your baby is being constantly "rocked" and sleeps most of that time. I really wouldnt worry too much. Every pregnancy is diff and some babies just dont move as much as others :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• how far along are you? Have you tried eating or drinking something sweet( oj works relly well) and then laying down for a while to see if she moves?? If she hasn't been moving all day you should probably call your dr or go to the hospital.
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It depends on how far along you are,

The question will not be correctly answerd

If your further than 20 weeks you should have your baby move at least 10 times or so that you feel in a day

Smaller fetus's move alot without you noticing and you just might feel a bump out of 30 twirls and kicks,

So if your not feeling your baby move you should contact your doctor,
    Drinking somthing with alot of sugar in it, *soda* or juice, can wake up the little one,
    After drinking somthing sweet lay on your left side and wait for her movements,
    if you dont feel anything i suggest you do call the doctor,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2008