I'm not sure....( vent )

I'm not sure what I am more tired of seeing. 'Am I pregnant questions" or "is the world coming to an end". We can't give a definite answer to either one, so why are they being asked so much on here. I just scroll to the next one, even after doing that for so long it gets irritating.

RelaxedMom2-3

Asked by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:46 PM on May. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The am I pregnant question gets on my nerves!! I HATE IT!! Go to the store and buy a pregnancy test. Go to the doctor and get a test either way stop asking on the internet!!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:54 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My current "favorite" is "Should I try the HCG diet?" NO. Seriously, so freaking unhealthy, I can't stand it.
    Yes, the world is ending.
    Pee on the keyboard, and we'll tell you if you're pregnant in 2 minutes.
    =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• "It's like Sudoku but biblical & shit.!?" Lmao! Yup agree, any internet doctors or physics in the house?
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 4:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• What gets me is the "I abuse my child, please support me" posts. C'mon!!! I am sure it drives all of us crazy that certain kids are having to deal with monster moms like that!
    Anonymous

• eye rolling@librarianwoman...i totally agree! get off the internet and call your doctor!

happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 4:06 PM on May. 17, 2011

• hmmmm.....
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 12:35 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Awh those are my favorite questions! I feel like I have a lot to offer the person asking. Like, one time I had a dream that I was pregnant and then the next morning I found out I WAS!!! Also, I'm really good at figuring out Bible codes. It's like Sudoku but biblical & shit. Like I said, I have a lot to offer.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 4:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• The ones I like ~ Should I leave him or should I stay? Can Someone Tell Me Why He's Doing This? or the all time favorite, "Do You Think He's Cheating On Me? I found text messages from another woman...smdh!!!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• you are just letting their problem become yours
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:19 PM on May. 19, 2011