Pregnant Again??? So Soon! Advice! adult content

So I have a six month old daughter, who I breast fed up until the beginning of five months. I have had a period since january, and every month it would get a little later, but I would still get it. last month april I got it on the fourth and I still haven't got it this month of may and it is the 17th. I feel bloated breast are sometimes sore, and sometimes a little nautious but, most of these signs can be a period. SOme day I go to the bathroom a lot but others not as often, my husband said their is no possible way i could be pregnant because he never makes mistakes. We use the pull out method (I know don't sayit) but we used it for four years, and never had a problem, and our daughter was planned. But i read if you have sex again soon after another time, semen can sneak in the precome from the prior time. I don't want to get a pregnancy test just yet, but I don't know my husband would be happy if I was, but my mom said she would be devastated, who knows why we own our own home and don't ask for anything from her. I know she is worried about school but I graduate from college in dec of this year, and If i am the baby wont be here until jan or feb, so I don't know what to do or say, any advice ??????

ashleydjgc

Asked by ashleydjgc at 3:55 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-35 Credits)
  • i would do the test first. before worrying about anything else, just to be sure. then if you are pregnant you are. it was meant to be. not that i'm a big religious person, but i believe that everything happens for a reason.. But again do the test. you can get them at the dollar store.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• TAKE A FRICKEN TEST!!!!!!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yep take a test. No other way to know. Having them close together can be wonderful at least that had been my experience. Who cares what your Mother thinks. And the pull out method is far from effective no matter what your husband says.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Take a test and dont worry. Many woman who become pregnant that soon are not happy at first but find out that its a good thing down the road. It might be a strain for a while having two young children but might turn out to be the best thing that could have happened. So take a test and go from there. Things will work out fine for you and I believe your mom will accept it too if you are.
    As for the pull out method it rates right there with the calander method-lots of babies here today because thats the birth control form that their parents practiced. Talk with your Dr about birth control options- there are many new ones available today
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 4:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• TEST!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 7:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i would take a test. i have a 6month old daughter and i am 12wks pregnant. neither one was planned and we use the pullout method too but we are excted and cant wait for this one. and this one is going to be that last one for sure lol
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 7:32 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I got pregnant with my third when my second was still nursing at 6 months old. It wasn't planned but everything worked out!
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 7:52 PM on May. 17, 2011