What Are Your Morning Sickness Remedies?

My friend Lee Ann and I are both 9 weeks pregnant. [We are a day apart.] We have been getting sick from just about the same kinds of foods and smells [Kind of odd, I know.]

What are some of the ways YOU settled your sickness down when you were pregnant?

We would both appreciate the help! :)

hopfmom2011

Asked by hopfmom2011 at 3:57 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my morning sickness is always accompanied by a headache... ugh. the only thing i can do is sit in the shower and let the water run on my head. its stops the pounding, which stops my stomach from turning. unfortunately, its only a temporary solution because the water eventually runs cold:(
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:03 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I loved ginger chews put out by Ginger People. I bought them at World Market.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My mom always said Grape Pop, because it tasted the same going down and coming back up... she was shocked to see that my oldest brother didn't come out purple.... lol
    But my old standard.... Saltines and 7-UP
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:26 PM on May. 17, 2011