What do you do with your towels?

Me and hubby have debated this for years. When you are done a towel after your bath do you put it in the hamper and get a new one everytime, or do you hang it up and reuse it a few time?

Jenn5142

Asked by Jenn5142 at 3:58 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I always put it in the hamper to have it washed. even though you are clean when you come out of the bath/shower, we all know...... it's just ya know eewwwwee...you have to have a clean laundered towel to dry off with. :)
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:01 PM on May. 17, 2011

• We hang them to dry & each use our own towel for about two-three showers then they go in the wash. After all, when you come out of the shower, you are clean right? Face cloths are only used once & washed.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:03 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My bf and me usually throw it in the hamper we rarelly use it again lol
    Chihiro_dorky

Answer by Chihiro_dorky at 4:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have to have a clean towel everytime. I can't reuse a towel for some reason it makes me feel dirty so I get a clean one!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I hang it up to reuse. The alternate is so wasteful, it would make me feel dirty.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:06 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Since we have a W&D ... bath towel is put in the hamper, hair towel is used a few times. Depending on how wet the floor towel is, it will be used a few times.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It depends. Normally I will hang it up and use one more time. If someone happens to not be feeling well, then it goes in the laundry and a new towel is used next time.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 4:10 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I hang it to dry and use it again. It isn't like I am dirty when I use it, I am just fresh out of the shower. And even if I know that I am done using the towel and will be getting a new one, I hang it to dry before putting it in the hamper. The wet towel in the hamper will get musty.
    Anonymous

• I use a robe and use it a few times between washes. My hubby uses his towels 2-3 times. My girls also use theirs more than once. It just seems wasteful.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• we get a few uses and then they get washed
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 4:47 PM on May. 17, 2011