Is it just me or are all these public personalites getting boring???

i just can't stand all the stupid stuff that actors and elected officials think that they can do and get away with.... Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Mike Tyson and now Arnold Schwartznagger (sp). IMHO, they all need to be taken down a notch. What do you think?

nybor48

Asked by nybor48 at 3:59 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• They are just filled with that bold, inflated ego and they think they can do ANYTHING and get away with it,. But I don't think it s BORING! LOL.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i agree.... if ppl didn't treat them like they r special they wouldnt get away with half the crap they do. They HARDLY get in trouble for breaking the law its ridiculous! They arent special just BC they are famous.. that's there job just like a lot of us have jobs

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm tired of seeing their bs too. I wish the media would quit giving them so much attention
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm glad they getting caught, it's really there business but they are in the public eye and they think there money can hide these things
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:55 AM on May. 19, 2011