I wanna see ex fiance who broke up with me, what should I do?

I want get back with my ex fiance. I miss him so much. I fucked up because I got drunk and cheated on him. So he broke up with me because of it. I don't even feel he deserves to be with me. But I love him and would do anything to mend his broken heart. I vow to not drink ever again and thats what I'm sticking too. I want to badly drink right now, but I'm reframing from doing so. I just wanna take a bus and see him. I even got a bus ticket I booked awhile ago when we were still together. I know the risk of seeing him again and him just telling me to fuck off. But I wanna see him for one last time, one last hug goodbye. What should I do? I know he still loves and cares for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• well sweety if you know that he still loves you & everything & you want him back then talk to him prove to him that you wont cheat on him again that you really care about him & would do anything to make him realize what your worth goodluck sweety but also make sure he is still single & doesnt have girlfriend so you can get him back
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Is he in a relationship? If so, you need to leave him alone. If not, and you understand that he may reject you, go ahead and see him. But if he does tell you he doesn't want any relationship with you, you need to respect that and walk away.
    Anonymous

• Time to move on. Sell the ticket to someone else or change it to go see someone or go on a vacation by yourself. Crap happens. I am sorry I know alot of people use the "but I was drunk" excuse, but thats all it is, an excuse. If you really loved him you would not have cheated sober or drunk.

Answer by gemgem at 4:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Your...###nevermind....you probably won't take this advice either.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:10 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't even feel he deserves to be with me.

Was that worded wrong?
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 5:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• We all have to live with the consequences of our bad decisions. Learn from it. Quit drinking. Learn to live your life without alcohol. Good luck with your next relationship.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It will take you proving to him that you can abstaine from alcohol and be faithful to get him back. I think you need to find the reason why you have this addiction before trying to get back with him. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I think you should leave it be.
    I don't think there is any 'proving' that you'll never do it again.

I'd wait to see him again once you've had a chance to get on with your life, but I doubt if going and begging him to take you back is going to do anything other than make him feel great that the woman that cheating on him came groveling back.

I think you'd just regret it once you found the right man. I doubt is this man is the right man for you.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am sorry you are going through this sweetie. Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes. People are quick to judge but have never been in your shoes and don't know what you were feeling at the time. All you can do is take this and learn from it. If you have a problem with drinking, that's ok but pleas don't try to do it on your own, admit you need help and get it. Go to AA meetings. The only chance you have of getting your ex back is to SHOW him you have changed. I think if you quit drinking just for him you wil set yourself up for failure, b/c if it doesn't work you will go back to drinking. Alcohol really messes with your brain, in more ways than one. I think alcohol does make people cheat, even if it isn't an excuse. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk more. You aren't getting any support from anyone else on here it seems. We are ALL sinners. God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I understand where you are coming from, we all make mistakes and regrets, the first thing I would do is try to find a AA group because maybe there is an underlying drinking problem that is there you are just in denial because you said yourself that you want a drink so bad or something like that.....GL and I do hope everything works out for you!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 9:42 PM on May. 17, 2011