I need help finding an easy to do hairstyle after I have my baby..Help me lol

I don't know if I just deal with what I have and let it grow out or cut it off so its pretty much wash and go? My hair is currently well messed up I might say the front is chin length but the back is maybe an inch longer (was supposed to be an even bob).. I just don't know what to do please help me lol

Jenn_DuBois

Asked by Jenn_DuBois at 4:04 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• let it grow so you can pull it back :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i just tie my hair up.. even when i say im going to wear it down it ends up in a hair band. Never fails... its easier for me and stays out of my way.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Sounds like a plan... probably easier in the long run... Thanks everyone!!
    Jenn_DuBois

Comment by Jenn_DuBois (original poster) at 4:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• If your hair isn't too frizzy, I'd go for a short wash-and-go look. Your hair isn't all that long right now anyway, so this will give you a fresh start. Just make sure the front or bangs are long enough that you can pin it up or pull it back with a head band. This is what I did... and now that my baby is older (he's a toddler!!) I have things a little more together and I'm growing it long again.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 4:13 PM on May. 17, 2011

• If you want a cute crop I would go for one that you can just blow dry really quick and it'll look ready to go.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• If you want to grow it out i suggest doing a cute effortless bun or using a cute hairclip. I would also use shine serum for a sleek look and to tame flyaways.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I've always kept mine short it is simple to just wash and go; I don't like fussing with my hair and wanted something simple and that is what they told me at the salon
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yes u should cut it very short so u can wash and go.sassy cut.....
    greens11

Answer by greens11 at 7:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• @greens11... have any ideas ?
    Jenn_DuBois

Comment by Jenn_DuBois (original poster) at 7:44 PM on May. 17, 2011