I can't get relief!!

Everything i eat i get super sick like now i ate a saled and i feel like im dieing and about to throwup everywhere what can i do i have to eat

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 4:05 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You're in the first trimester I take it. I know it feels like your about to throw up but you can force yourself. I had to, I lost 20lbs from being so sick :) Start with water, crackers, bread - plain. the naseating feeling will go away with a little food, I started with about 3 crackers an hour, and it helped.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm not sure if it will help but have you tried eating very small amounts frequently? I felt terrible whenever I ate 'normally' when pregnant.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 4:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• ok i will try it thanks so much
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 4:09 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Stay away from anything with strong taste or smell.........think bland. I lived off bananas and peanutbutter for a couple of months. LOL
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 4:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• ok thanks so is fruit good to snack on or carrots like veggies and stuff?
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 4:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes- whole foods will offer you the most nutrition, even if you just wind up throwing it up anyway.

Sour things seemed to help me. I was soooo violently ill with all 3- the entire way through my pregnancies, not just the first trimester.

Word from the wise... Swish your mouth with cold water after you puke, to get the acid off of your tooth enamel, but wait at least 30 minutes before brushing. Brushing immediately after vomiting actually causes enamel damage.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:20 PM on May. 17, 2011

• o i didnt know that thanks so much
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on May. 17, 2011

• if it is bad enough and you are losing a lot of weight talk to you doc about anti-nausea pills. those are the last resort though! and Like ObbyDobbie said wait to brush you don't want to mess up your pearly whites! GL!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 4:39 PM on May. 17, 2011