Do you know beforehand?

When you ask questions and you see in your activity that a certain person has answered...do you already know before you even read that persons answer that it is going to be something snarky or rude just based on prior answers? are you always right?

There are 2 or 3 moms on here that I know before I even read what they said that it's going to be something rude and unnecessary...and before you start talking about Anon's lol...I'm not talking about them lol...I've actually only had 1 or 2 situations where an Anon was rude to me lol

P.S. I'm not talking about anything that has happened recently...was just thinking about it and thought I would ask everyone else =)

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:33 PM on May. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes. Especially in P&CE and Religious Debate. Would you like me to make a list, or perhaps links?

:o)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:15 AM on May. 18, 2011

• no..in fact, i'm usually surprised that anyone answers my questions.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:50 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Only in the debate sections. If you are referring to specific category of questions like Preggos or End of the World..then pretty much guarantee you will see lots of smart ass snarky rude answers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:45 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am learning
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:38 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't post questions that often, so I guess my answer would be no.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 7:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yep! all I have to do is see their name and roll my eyes because I know their answer will be something rude or trollish.
    Anonymous