Not feeling right--whats going on?

I am home alone with my toddler and having feelings of faint; dizziness; trouble seeing straight; queasy stomach and shaky; what do you suggest to do. I am diabetic so I checked my blood sugar and it was 128 which isn't that low and usually when I have these feelings it is because of my sugar being low. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 4:34 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Health

• I'd call my doctor ASAP. You are home alone with your child...get some answers quickly.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:43 PM on May. 17, 2011

• if its not your blood sugar, idk..but have you tried treating it like it was? are you dieting? blood pressure problem, maybe?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:49 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Dehydrated maybe? Too much caffeine on an empty stomach? Does your doc office have a nurse hotline or anything?
    arpkdmom

Answer by arpkdmom at 4:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• If you haven't been drinking enough water, you can have the same symptoms.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have been drinking water and ice tea all day I am waiting on my doctor to call me back; am feeling a little better ate some chicken and noodles with and drank a glass of OJ hoping that will help not sure what the doctor will say. I'll let you all know and thanks for the tips
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:10 PM on May. 17, 2011