Boo =(

Arg what perfect timing! SO bought a wheeler the other week for $500 & now the car needs to be fixed for $1500! How annoying! Of course if we knew the car was going to shit the bed we wouldnt have bought the wheeler. As I was getting into the car from picking it up at the garage to see what was wrong with it my jeans ripped *sigh* I never have any extra pairs of jeans usually only two that are suitable to be out in public wearing meaning they arent ripped or stained or dont fit somehow =( boo

Hope your day went better then mine. So how was your day?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 4:55 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Crappy when it rains it pours right? my day is ok tired as i didn't sleep much my dd is sick. Hang in there....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:59 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Been sick for over a week today. Went to the doctor and got put on three meds and they are worried about my blood pressure. Got home and was getting ready for my son to come home when his school nurse called and said he had an accident and was hurt. So I had to rush over there and his poor head looks awful :(.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 4:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

• A wheeler is what? Hope your day is getting better. My day went pretty well, it always improves once I get home for the day.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:17 PM on May. 17, 2011