Can u bleed after sex

after sex today with my husband i went to use the restroom and a small red size of a lima bean came out of me. I have no pain or cramps.. And the bleeding is very light. Only after I use the restroom and wipe. Has this happen to anyone eles? It only happens sometime after sex not all the time.

Thanks, Kristina

armywife603

Asked by armywife603 at 5:08 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its happened to me before.. i just try to take it easy and not get so crazy while i'm pregnant .. lol
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 5:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• do you have an IUD??? are you using any birth control
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• That happens to me. Im not really sure what it is, but sometimes I think it might be small tares.
    Ms.Maricel

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 5:24 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Hmm...didn't realize that this was in the pregnancy section...when I was prego and this happened, I told my doctor and she did an ultrasound and found out that I had slight placenta previa. She put me on pelvic rest until my uterus grew enough and no longer had placenta previa.
    Ms.Maricel

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 5:26 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i didnt realize it was pregnancy either, OOPS im sorry about that. yea i would contact your doctor and advise them about what is going on just to make sure everything is okay with the pregnancy
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:29 PM on May. 17, 2011

• it can happen, your cervix is super sensitive when your pregnant and it can cause breathing
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 5:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yes it's normal if you are pregnant. You can bleed when a doctor checks for dialation too. All the extra fluids make the cervix extra sensitive to the touch. Tell DH to ease up a little and not go so rough.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• you just have to be careful u cant have sex as hard and crazy as normal lol
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 6:55 PM on May. 17, 2011

• thank you for all your answers.. to the one im 2mnths preg and no I dont have a IUD or on anything...
    armywife603

Comment by armywife603 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on May. 18, 2011