Kitchen Nightmares

At work, and just sneaked an watched a episode of kitchen nightmares. It was so good, has anyone watched before and agree with me. I love love Chef Ramsey

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 5:10 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I've never seen the show. I have my own kitchen nightmares on a regular basis!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes! I love Kitchen Nightmares! Gordon Ramsey is really one of my favorite people lol...I love Hell's Kitchen and the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares too
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes! I love Gordon Ramsey. He is the best! I love Kitchen Nightmares,and Hell's Kitchen.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yep I LOVE Gordon!! I watch the UK Kitchen Nightmares, US Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen and his newer series Master Chef (or is it called Top Chef? anyway it was on last year and looks like they are coming back for a new season).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:53 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I love the show.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:02 PM on May. 18, 2011