Do you think that Trump is racist or just stupid?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html

I am concerned that someone like Trump that has such an influence on people would spew thsi sort of rhetoric. But myabe he isnt racist.  What do you think?  Do you think that Trump is racist or just stupid?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 5:29 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No not racist....you read it...he has a great relationships with "the blacks" lmao
    He's a fucking asshole thats what he is a stupid racist asshole. I shouldn't have read that cause that pissed me off and to think i bought a book by him a couple of yrs ago ugh
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:07 AM on May. 18, 2011

• i don't think he's racist or stupid..but i tend to wonder about others.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't know if he is either. I won't make a judgement of him on some snips of things in an article obviously slanted against him. I would have to know him personally to say if I think either of him and I don't. I will say that after reading a good portion of your link I am becoming a firm believer that a large number of Americans are overly sensitive and jump to conclusions. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:35 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Is there a third choice, OP?! I find your question to be rather leading!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Neither, but I do not think he is sexy. I think he looks like a fish.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:37 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I really don't think someone who is "stupid" can make as much money as Trump has made. Otherwise there would be a LOT of very rich people in the world. Maybe he doesn't choose the right words, and that may make him look stupid to some, but no, he's certainly not stupid.

I also don't think he's racist, but that's just my opinion. I would like to know the full story behind why some weren't allowed to rent. I don't have rental property, but as far as I know you don't have to rent to everyone that applies, but you can't discriminate based on race or other things. No one knows that they weren't turned down due to income or credit rating, do they?
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 6:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am with DSamuels...I thinks he is being looked at with a mircoscope since he announced he wants to run for president. He also isn't the only one to wonder if Obama is a american citizen, he just voiced it louder then others. I have wondered myself since he wasn't exactly forthcoming with his past. I thinks its funny that the issue he wasn't "renting to blacks" is coming out now since it took place about 6 yrs ago. Leavre it to the media to blow up something bigger then it needs to be!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Oh, by the way, OP...you DO realize that Trump is no longer a presidential candidate hopeful, right?! So, no need to keep trying to smear him and drudge up DECADES old, partially explained, "facts" in an attempt to assassinate his character!!

NEXT!! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:27 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I thinks its funny that the issue he wasn't "renting to blacks" is coming out now since it took place about 6 yrs ago. Leavre it to the media to blow up something bigger then it needs to be!
    ______

Actually it happened in the 70's but your point remains.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Wow, for someone that considers herself prim and proper you sure are a big box of judgement, aren't you? So, Trump IYO is racist and people that like him are racist by association and are just 'pretending that they aren't'? LOL. Wow. Hypocritical much?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:32 PM on May. 17, 2011