She cried when she got to her grandparents house

ok this needs a little more explanation. my parents have been helping me raise my daughter for past two years and its not like she does not see them on a regular basis. even my dad takes her to the daycare. so anyways, over the past semester she was even there every night because i had a night classess and it was just easier with bad weather ect. anyways, i just finished school and had two weeks free so she has been at my house which is her house but today she got really really upset when we pulled into my parents driveway and we went inside and she was crying because she did not want to be there so i took her home. its just not like her. should i be concerned or is it she just likes to be home now and with her mommy. i just don't want it to be a problem because i have a night class starting next week and she wll have to stay there. anyone else have something similar happen? any suggestions

thanks

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 5:52 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• she probably just got used to being with you constantly, and knows this means she won't be. try talking to her, and explaining everything better, reassuring her that it isn't forever, and idk, make more of an effort to be with her, even with your busy scheduling. its probably gonna be inconvenient at times, but she's your little girl..she's worth some inconvenience.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:54 PM on May. 17, 2011

• dullscissors, excuse me? iyou did not read the question properly..i was with her but can;t help it if i am in school. i think your answer was very rude and i know she is my little girl. it just was not like her. we go to visit over there all the time. it has nothing to do with me not being there. i do not just drop her off and run. i stay there with her when we visit. so i do not think you understood the question. and it has nothing to do with inconvenience. and i make alot of effort to be with her so i think you should think before you write your comments.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 6:34 PM on May. 17, 2011