What cartoon(s) do you actually not mind watching with your kid(s)?

for me, i don't mind Ni-Hao Kailan at all. its cute to me and not so annoyingly repetitive like Dora. also, it doesn't seem to be on as much, i'm guessing it's not one of the more popular cartoons on Nick Jr, so the fact that it's only on once or twice a day also makes it less annoying. i also like Backyardigans.. lol! what about you?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:52 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• Gah, I have to tune out the kiddie shows. My kids are into the cartoons I like though - Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, etc.

I can strangely tolerate In the Night Garden though, for some reason.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 5:54 PM on May. 17, 2011

• SpongeBob and my daughter likes the cartoons I like too like the Simpsons and FG so it's a win-win.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Honestly, I love all the cartoons that DD likes. But I've always been into cartoons and even watched them before her and when she isn't around. :-)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I like all the cartoons my kids watch besides Yo Gabba Gabba and Fresh Beat Band.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 6:29 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I like charlie and lola, avatar (the air bender stuff, not blue folks), and the my little pony friends.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 6:29 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't mind most of the cartoons or the kids shows in small doses. I just hate when their theme songs get stuck in my head. I think Dinosaur Train is cute as far as cartoons go. Of other kid shows, Sesame Street and Yo Gabba Gabba sometimes have bands or actors that are entertaining for grown ups too.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 6:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Phineas and Ferb- Hands down one of the funniest cartoons ever!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My kids don't watch anything I don't like. If I don't like it, I won't allow them to watch it. Helps we no longer have cable and the only things they get to watch are on DVDs we already own.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:14 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Fairly Oddparents
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:29 AM on May. 18, 2011

• oh yea, and i've recently noticed Boomerang has all the "old school" cartoons i grew up to on their line up, and i love that my 4.5 year old enjoys watching them! takes me back to my own childhood LOL... Jetsons, Flinestones, Looney Tunes. Ahh the good stuff!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on May. 17, 2011