Do you have a boss that is nice or mean?

with my boss it's up and down... there's a time that i say that he is on his Comma,,,,, because it usually lasts 3 weeks out of the month, and then one week he's in a good mood. what is your boss like?

nybor48

Asked by nybor48 at 6:02 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• My Ex-boss was the biggest B**** ever, she would pull you in front of everyone and yell, curse and try to embarrass you like a child acting up in school yard. I seen her do that to many of my co-workers before she thought she could do that to me one day. But I told her in front of everyone that if she wanted to talk like a grown up, she was growing to have to grow up first and walked right out of there. She was speechless and too embarrassed to fire me. But might I add that corporate wasn't too happy what they caught her doing on her on surveillance cameras and know she back at square one.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:44 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I'm out of work now, but thankfully I've never had a really shitty boss
    jllcali

Answer by jllcali at 9:12 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I plead the Fifth on that one ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:56 PM on May. 18, 2011