befor you found out you were pregnant

did you have an yeast infection? what did it feel like? how long did it last? is that what made you think you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the first yeast infection I got was when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know what it was just that I was itching like crazy went to the dr and not only was it a yeast but I was pregnant. We both had to get treated becuase we could pass it back and forth to eachother.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I never got a yeast infection prior to my pregnancys

I got my first one EVER with this pregnancy and it was so mild they didnt even have to treat it rather just watch it, and it went away on its own,

I also got UTI's alot while pregnant,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• P'S ohh ...i forgot to mention they feel like crap! I didnt start itching until like the 3rd day, and it wasnt that bad but , it came with like pain in the abs area~
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• did it burn?
    Anonymous