For better or for worse...

Just want to know what you ladies think is the worst and best thing that you and your SO/DH/whatever have been through..

SonyaNaomi

Asked by SonyaNaomi at 6:13 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• worst- the death of our 1st child to stillbirth 4 months after we got married
    best- the birth of our healthy baby boy in 2001

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• HAHAHAHA!! what a perfect day to ask this question!!!!
    but..i don't want to talk about it right now. i'm still too pissed to think straight.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• The best thing is having our 2 kids. Worst thing is him cheating on me a few years back.
    Anonymous

• Worst, my son almost dying at birth n SO having to make decisions about his health without me. That was also the best bcuz we became a very solid family
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Best, that's hard, we have two amazing kids (20 months and 3) and we have been very blessed with dhs job, and so forth, worse- right after we had our son, we had some money issues, paying hospital bills, and dh was moved to another location making driving a horrible expense, and of course when money becomes an issue so does fighting. It wasnt our finest moment. We have only been married 4 years, so I am sure in time tithe worse will change.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• worst is my ex (father of my child) beat the crap out of me for 3 years, best I kicked his as out, got a protection order, and changed the locks!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:22 PM on May. 17, 2011

• *ass
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:24 PM on May. 17, 2011

• the best would be the birth of our twins, the worst was when he almost dies last August and the ensuing pain he has been in ever since..
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 7:09 PM on May. 17, 2011

• the best - our 3 boys
    the worse- him cheating and beating me
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 7:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• The best is the births of our children. The worst is the last birth. It left me deformed and in chronic severe pain for 3 and a half years. The doctore sewed a nerve into my incision.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:02 PM on May. 17, 2011