While having sex do really really inappropriate things ever jump into your head?

Like say an old teacher or your mother or something odd like that. I feel like a freak I swear!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! Yeah, that happens to me a lot.

I feel horrible, because we'll be doing it and I'll think "I need to wash the dishes." or "That meal we just ate was amazing." Hahahaha. It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it...I just can't control my thoughts xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yes like "be done already" and ex-boyfriends.
    Anonymous

• EWWW! OMG YES! Its so gross. My dad will jump into my head and I get so turned off!!! Or another family member. Its so gross! lol
    Anonymous

• yep. it's annoying!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Lol noooo I cant say thats ever happend to me other than we are gonna wake up the kids!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• lmao.. yessss, you're not alone and neither am I.. whew!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I bet you are surprise to hear all these responses I cannot believe how we woman are all alot in that way...lol I to go through this it is so scary that I am not the only one or you...lol
    It's like our minds are somewhere else other than where are bodies are. If only our hubbies knew they would probably be so pissed...lol I guess it is better than fantasizing (unless there are some out there that do)...lol But I do worry about the kids listening or did I lock the door or did I turn off the ceiling fan in the living room or the list just goes on it sucks to tell you the truth.GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2008