My lil girls best friend moved away...

she started a new school so I saw an ad on fb for dance and decide to sign my child up for it so that she could get over the lost of her best friend. A week later unknowingly I signed my child up for dance and boom her best friend is there to so she went to dance for about 8 or 9 months with her distance best friend. Ok during this time I have gain some new bills and can no long afford to send my child back for the upcoming year. I explain this to my child 3months before this season ended. ok how about saturday was the last meet an I told my child that this was the last time she would probably see her best friend and she looked at me and cried and asked why I explained that mommy cant afford the dance anymore. Mom 2 Mom does anyone know how I can fix this? ugh she had the saddest face. On the other hand at the end of this school year her other friend will be changing schools as well and she wants me to take her back and forth to that school should I do it or is it just best for her to make new friends? If I do take her to the new school it isnt far from where I stay either its just the fact that I will be taking her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• She'll be fine. Kids need to learn how to deal with disappointments. I would not take her to the other school either.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:39 PM on May. 17, 2011

• We can't always fix things for our children, nor should we. She'll be fine she has to learn to deal with change.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• SHE WILL MAKE NEW FRIENDS DONT WORRY
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:40 PM on May. 17, 2011