Question about pain and pressure need help please ... adult content

Ok so im having pressure like my baby is pushing down really hard (not pushing feeling like when you have a baby just just like im being ripped out  and hes pushing really hard down ) and some sharp pains all of this lower abdomen. It hurts to go pee on the toilet (doesnt hurt when I pee just when im sitting down ) it feels like everything is going to fall out. I havent had many contractions and they are not regular. ( also no bleeding )

im 33 weeks pregnant and was/am 3 cm dilated and 65 % effaced. does anyone know whats going on ?

Ive drank 3 bottles of water, tryed going # 2 (tmi sorry) tryed laying down, sitting up, walking, bath, and nothing is helping hes moving but not as offten but thats not what worrys me

mommyof0210

Asked by mommyof0210 at 6:35 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• have DH/So blow raspberries (you know those weird slobbery things) on your belly to see if you can get LO to move
    Anonymous

• I would call your doctor to be sure everythings alright-maybe they can explain to you what is going on. GL!!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• All I can really say is to rest and drink plenty of fluids,being that your dialating already you should at least try and keep baby in there til almost 37 weeks in order for baby to be completely ok to come home after birth.Good Luck!!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 6:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

• With being 33 weeks and already that progressed, I would be a little worried about preterm labor.

I will say that I had awful pressure and pain when my last daughter had her shoulder in my pelvis instead of her head. It felt like a pry bar. When she finally moved, I had some relief.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i agree with the other mamas, it could be that the baby is running out of room causing alot of pressure in your pelvic area. is this your first baby? also, the pain might be coming from the fact that you are already 3cm dilated and the baby is putting alot of pressure on your cervix trying to make it dilate more and that can cause some pain. good luck honey and i hope you keep that baby in for a few more weeks
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 7:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• If your appointment isn't that far awat you should schedule one soon and see whats ggoing on.Try to stay relaxed and not do anything to strenous.I'm 33 weeks and feel the same thing I have appt Fri.and I plan on getting checked then.GL
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 1:07 AM on May. 18, 2011