Does anyone know anything about chacha? Or a vetter?

I got a confrmtn. email said this~~~~~~~but i dont remember anything saying i was taking a test or telling me i was done>(def. did way more than 10 though) It just keeps letting me answer questions?

Our Vetter Guide role is very new, and the Readiness test is not yet set up for this Guide role. You've made it through the training, and the Compatibility test. Congratulations, you are now a live Vetter! You are all set to take live queries in the Universe. We are also working on many improvements already to make this fast paced Guide role even better. Look for emails and blog posts announcing these improvements as early as next week!
Welcome to the team! We'll see you in the Universe!
ChaCha Guide Support

harris4

Asked by harris4 at 6:40 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I know that Chacha is a total utter waste of time...you spend all that time answering questions literally for like 10 cents a piece...
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:37 PM on May. 17, 2011