Why would he do that?

he took my car to work and left me the truck. i have 3 kids. two of them are in booster seats! GRRR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Because men don't think LOL. I can't say too much though, because the other day I left out of town and took the vehicle with the car seats in it. I didn't realize it until I was 2 hours from home!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• honey, I've got a husband that has a very high IQ and more education than he knows what to do with, and this is exactly the sort of thing that he does from time to time.

Sometimes they just don't think, or certain things just don't occur to them. He just wasn't thinking.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Cause he's a man and they are not all there sometimes...or he doesnt want you going anywhere...not sure how he is...so which ever would fit your dinamic
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 6:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

• major brain fart
    Anonymous

• I'd go with he wasn't thinking. Hope you don't have an emergency.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:25 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i can put two in the truck with me.. it only has 3 seat belts.. so hopefully there isn't an emergency while hes gone! BUT we are stuck at home now!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:45 PM on May. 17, 2011