So dissappointed:(

Do you ever feel like a failure? Like you cant do anythig right? I do i feel like no matter what i do is wrong,like i am not smart,i forget alot of stuff like the other dayi told my friend did you get my text she said no i got voice mail from you though than i relized shit i sent you a v-mail no text.I recently screwed up big time and it is eating me up inside i feel like i may have done major damage,i don't drive on the hway and i am 31 because i am so scared to....i never used to be this way things seem to have gotten worse about two years ago.I have been married for 8 years and i have two amazing children a 6 and 8 year old my hubby and i well we get along some we don't fight alot we are just two different ppl,we are in the process of moving and i told him i was gonna get boxes from work he said no we will use totes its cleaner and i said but i dont' have the money to buy 10 or so totes he said we will unload them and than bring them back to refill them i was like whatever and brought boxes anyways and than a nfew days later he goes and buys 10 boxes i was so mad bc he just told me that he doesnt want to pack stuff in boxes. I live somewhere where i have no family just his family i feel so alone and sad and feeling like everything i do is wrong makes matters 20 times worse!!! Please if you have any advice i will take it. THAnk you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Health

• You probably should speak to a Dr. about depression, or chemical/hormonal imbalances. I hope you can find some relief.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• You sound really depressed. Taking things too hard, feeling hopeless and feeling like no one likes you are huge signs of anxiety and depression. I highly suggest you speak with a professional. Don't compromise your quality of life, there's things you can do! Life is too short.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:51 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I think that alot of times we have so much going on we just forget things like whether we texted or left someone a vm. Those kinds of little things aren't a sign of anything. Moving is stressful no matter what so don't let the boxes versus totes cause you any more stress. Good luck with everything
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Have you thought about speaking with a counselor at all? It can help at times just to talk about it with someone who has no personal connection to the situation. I've found that it helps me clarify my thought process and examine the situation from a new angle. If you're not up for counseling, perhaps doing some journaling about it may help you sort things out. But it sounds like you're feeling exhausted from trying to be everything to everyone, but who is looking out for you? If you don't take time for yourself, no one else will do it for you...I know MUCH easier said than done. Perhaps you can start out small like 10 minutes a day to do something that relaxes you and takes your mind off all the to-do lists even if for a brief moment. I wish you the best of luck and remember to breathe!!
    Shellbell001

Answer by Shellbell001 at 11:05 PM on May. 17, 2011