I have ground hamburger...

besides speghetti or tacos-what other ideas do u have for me?? I planned on making speghetti-but it doesnt sound good anymore.

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 6:52 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Sloppy joes. hamburgers on the grill?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:55 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Why is the hamburger already ground?
    n252911

Answer by n252911 at 6:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• put hamburger.. and potatoes and green chillies together and cook them til potatoes are soft.. warm up tortillas and put cheese tomatoes and onions .. or what ever.. roll them up and make burritos. its different.. but good

EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 6:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

• we just had bbq a few days ago-and we dont have any charcoal. lol. and i dnt have any sloppy joe mix!
    JaydnsMom22

Comment by JaydnsMom22 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

• its already ground cause thats the way i bought it..
    JaydnsMom22

Comment by JaydnsMom22 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Okay soyou can make an American hamburger salad. Cook up your hamburger and add some ketchup and mustard to taste. Scoop ontop of a bed of lettuce. For the crutons you just butter the tops of your hamburger buns and cut into strips, then lay on a cookie sheet and cook in your oven at 350 for about 15 minutes or until lightly toasted brown. My kids love this. fun and different!

Or you could take the same type of hamburger mix and make a cresant ring. You take a pkg of cresants and layer them around in a circle. I like to use my round baking stone. The long point ends go out and you're slightly overlapping the wider ends. Once you make your ring, just scoop your mixture onto each section and top with a slice of cheese and a a few sliced pickels. Then go around the ring folding the cresants overtop. Your mix won't be completely covered but that's okay. Cook in oven at 350 for about 20 min. Enjoy
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 7:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• do u like tacos? I have a recipe called Taco Bake its good and fast with little mess. I also have another called ":Simple Hambuger Hot Dish" personally this is my fav!! nThen I got hamburger casserole...let me know if u r intrested I can e-mail u the recipes!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:08 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Meat loaf? With mashed potatoes yummy!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 7:18 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Hamburger helper. Cheese and hamburger burritos. Lasagna.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:22 PM on May. 17, 2011