hello, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about florida medicaid, i'd like to hear what's covered during pregnancy and maybe hear some stories. they should approve me soon so i'm curious. i'm 10 weeks and awaiting my 1st doc's visit.thanks ladies.

information about florida medicaid during pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my first two I had in FL were covered under medicaid . It covered everything from pap test to delivery. I paid nothing for prescriptions or anything. it covered me for 3 mos after delivery as well. That was a while ago though so i don't know if anything has changed.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• yeah im covered by medicaid in florida and it covers everything even presciptions my doc sucks though i dont likeher but my pregnancy is low risk so i dont really need a lot of care but medicaid covers everything you need
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008