Why does it make my pelvic and stomach muscles hurt?

So when i sneeze since im sick and im in the early trimester why do i have pain when i sneeze . its like my stomach and pelvic muscles are sore is that normal

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 7:01 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the same thing happened to me lol i don't know what it's caused from
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes it's normal. I have 4 kids include twins. :0) Your body is in a fragile state and lots of things are softening to make room for your growing baby. Congrats and enjoy your pregnancy! It's a wonderful time :0)

tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 7:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• thanks
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 7:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i agree with tools4mom, when your pregnant everything is constantly growing ang changing and making room for the baby to grow and at time it can be very painful, take some tylenol if the pain gets to bad and just try to relax. congrats on the pregnancy
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 7:22 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Round ligament pains they get worse with each pregnancy. After the second trimester it gets better usually atleast for me it did and I have three kids.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 7:45 PM on May. 17, 2011