Eggplant recipes?

Ok so I started my garden and looks like this year the veggie of the summer is going to be eggplant lol. This is my first year even trying to grow this and it is springing up like crazy. Does anyone have any recipes you can send me? I am going to have to get inventive and make it look and taste good. My husbands already trying to say he wont eat it. I guess he will starve. In the summer whatever is in my garden is what we have as sides.

Asked by gemgem at 7:04 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Sautee some with tomatoes and thinly sliced zucchini in hot olive oil, salt and pepper. Delicious side dish
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:22 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I chunk it up and cook it in my spaghetti sauce, then puree it - the kids know it's there but they love it. It's the only way eggplant gets made/eaten in our house, though I do want to try grilling it this summer.
    Anonymous

• I have a couple of great recipes, but these boxes are too small. If you send me a message, I will forward them to you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:55 AM on May. 19, 2011