How to lose weight??

I have a bone disease where i can't run AT ALL. It very hard for me to walk sometime can't put pressure on leg at all...so exersice is really out. I am 117 want to get down to 107. What kinda foods can you eat alot of and not get fat....Like can you eat alot of vegs (I love raw ones) also like the dried cranberrys can you eat alot of them without getting fat they are 0 fat so does that mean anything you eat with 0 fat isn't going to make you fat? so the main question is what is the best thing you can eat the most of that is healthy and not going to make you gain weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Health

• Raw veggies before every meal because it takes your body extra calories just to digest them also try to drink a liter of ice cold water a day. Ice cold because your body burns calories trying to heat the water to body temperature. I was going to say walk but if you can't you can still lay down and do leg lifts and sit ups. Good luck!
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 10:40 PM on May. 17, 2011

• raw vegetables and fresh fruits are good for you and you won't gain wait on them if you can continue to eat them all the time and not get tired of them or bored
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 7:31 PM on May. 17, 2011