Just cant seem to shake this

So I live in Maine & in case you havent heard a little boy between 4-6yo was found on the side of the road dead saturday evening. Police have nothing really, no clue who he is, no missing persons reports in the entire area of new england, nothing nada.

I cant get this poor boy out of my mind. It's really hit me hard today. I used to live just down the road from where the boy was dumped, this was only a few weeks ago I lived there I just moved. His picture is all over facebook, in the news everything & not a single person reconzies who he is police are begging for help with the case & encouraging everyone to pass along the photo of him & to call on anything they may think will be helpful.

I am just having a hard time shaking this one such a small child, such an awful act, nobody coming forward. Really hits home for me bc not only do I have my own 3 1/2 year old but it was right near me. I've had a few people call today asking if I knew him bc I ran the local playgroup but I dont know him & dont believe he is from the area. If he were someone would have come forward its very small area.

Just please ladies keep him in your thoughts poor child he was again 4-6yo they base this on his size 13 1/2 child lighting mcqueen shoes, has dirty blond hair, bright blue eyes, 45lbs....
http://abcnews.go.com/US/maine-mystery-police-investigate-navy-connection-maine-boy/story?id=13623452

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 7:35 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I hope they find this assholes and they get what they deserve well all the justice that can be meaded out to them. This is hard to hear who knew of this childs birth and now he is only known at death so sad people never truly get what they deserve.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Its really terrible. We have a little John Doe here in NC as well. He was found in 98 and no one ever found out who he was and no one came forward for his body either. These things make me sick knowing somewhere out there there has to be ONE person missing these children.

Answer by gemgem at 7:41 PM on May. 17, 2011

• This poor baby. My heart is hurting.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:47 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My prayers go out for this little boy I hope they find the monster(s) responsible for this tragedy and kill them in the same manner.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 8:04 PM on May. 17, 2011