Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!!!

I don't gripe about my kids much at all... but there is ONE thing that KILLS me that my son does... He is four (almost 5) and I just want to go crazy when he leaves pee on my toilet seat! Why can't boys/men sit down to pee to... LMAO!!! I am sick of it! Do you ladies have this problem? What do you do? I have explained it many, many times, and it's getting better but damn it, I am sooooooooo tired of telling him about it!

SonyaNaomi

Asked by SonyaNaomi at 7:43 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• HAH! More like DH pees on the seat. He was sick of me complaining about him leaving the seat up so he leaves it down now and now I end up finding Amber Treasure when I go to use the bathroom. DX
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 7:46 PM on May. 17, 2011