How was your day?

So....... how was it?

SonyaNaomi

Asked by SonyaNaomi at 7:50 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In short, it sucked :( a lot went on today.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:50 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Really great!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:51 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Over whelming to say the least.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 7:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Morning went well enough... DS got off the bus kinda out of sorts and we went to pick strawberries... may not have been the best day for it. He kind of made it chaotic and overwhelming for all of us... Oh well. I made a pretty pie anyway...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:55 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I had a pretty good day - but I am soooo sick of the rain!!
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 7:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It was alright. Most importantly, I'm thankful to be alive. But also, I got to be outdoors in the wonderful weather, walking in the park, after a visit to the local ice cream stop. My nine month old daughter got to meet a beautiful dog which she doesn't see dogs very much, or any other animal. And, she's peacefully napping now after the excitement of the day.
    bellejesse

Answer by bellejesse at 7:59 PM on May. 17, 2011

• truck is broke (has been), car now need to be fixed $1500, pants ripped while getting into car after being checked out so will have to buy another pair since I only have two, small boy found dead on side of road still not identifyed leaves me sad

I did however, get to chat with a good friend online, & saw another friend for the first time since he tried to kill himself so those were two good things. Oh I also may be getting a new car out of this whole car broke down thing as well but that is still being discussed so there is some upsides to today =/
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My husband and I worked at the polls in our state elections today. We got up this morning at 3:00 A.M. and we just now got home. It was a very slow day with only about 10% of those registered in our precinct coming to vote. This is always sad and a little disturbing that people don't exercise that freedom. It was a very good day, but we are extremely tired, but we are also thankful to live in a country where it is still our right to go and vote our conscience. So I am glad for the opportunity to help make that possible.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Cold and Raining . Ask me again at the end of Friday
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 8:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It was an FML day and tomorrow will be too.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:09 PM on May. 17, 2011