resume help

I cannot find any of my old resumes. I haven't looked for a job since the summer of '06. I've been a SAHM since having my DD in Sept. '07. DH just found out his hours are being scaled back so I need to find me an easy part time min-wage job, for like 20 hours a week. I don't know what to put on my resume. I haven't had a min. wage type job in a decade. I was in the field of education. I have experience teaching and being a teachers aid. Since 2000 I have been a student or a teacher or a SAHM. I worked at Subway in my late teens, but that is really the extent of my experience.
Continued...

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 6:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Now, I have many useful skills and a good education, but how much of it should I put down in a resume when my goal is to obtain a job that in retail or fast food? I don't want to seem boastful or over qualified. I just want a simple job. One that I can go to for a few hours in the evening and then leave behind when I clock out. When I am ready to re-enter the field of Ed. I will, but now is not the time
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 6:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I can message you my resume for a example if you want. You could use it as a outline.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 7:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• How far back should I go? Should I put down my min wage employment history even if it is 10+ yrs old?
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Okay, so I did my employment history and already have one page! That's not good!
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Okay, manage to fit employment history and education on one page......now where do I put my skills??
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• name
    phone
    alt. phone
    address
    email

Objective

Education

Experience ( you don't want to put any more than 5 previous employers

Skills( 3-5 points)

References ( at least 2 references)

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 7:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• put part of my resume (the important part) in my journal if you wanna check it out...it is public
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 8:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• e-mail me and i can send a copy of mine.....Dakeley@comcast.net..i havent had any luck,,,,,,,,,,,lol.
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i sell a "pocket resume" that you can fill in the blanks and take with you when filling out applications. has everything on it they would normally ask you. good luck with the job hunt!

suthrnflwr

Answer by suthrnflwr at 8:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2009