If you are a nanny/babysitter....or if you have a nanny/babysitter...

How much do you get paid/or pay the sitter? I am asking b/c I keep 2 kids 3 days a week and make about $7.40 an hour. (in Ga) after this year they are moving and I didn't know If the next people I sit for I should say I charge that much or is that to much an hour? The care I do now is only 27 hours a week so should I charge cheaper an hour if its more hours a week??

I have alot of experience and I also do 3 crafts (good ones) and 3 worksheets/colorsheets a week with the kids. Thanks for any feedback have never really been the one to name a price when caring for children. Just kinda let them say how much they were going to pay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• We paid $25.00 for an 8 hour day per child.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I charge $75/week for each child provide one meal, we go to the park and color and things.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:20 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I usually charge 2 dollars per hour per kid.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 2:44 PM on May. 18, 2011