How fast will you experience dizziness with first sign of pregnancy.

I had a M/C last November but I am starting to feel some pregnancy symptoms. However my period is not due until next week, so please dont advise me to take a test. I know I have to do this to be positive. It is that for the past couple of days I get extremly dizzy if I turn my head to fast or make any sudden movements. What I'm wanting to know is could it even be too early to even be experiencing this symptom even if I am pregnant. I also have a metalic taste in my mouth, but boobs are not sore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i've never heard of anyone saying dizziness is a sign of pregnancy.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:34 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i just found out im preggers. about 1 month or so and today i got very dizzy in the shower. i hope you get alot of answers to this question, im interested too :)
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:35 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I belive its anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month. Thats what I've heard.
    Myiesta

Answer by Myiesta at 8:36 PM on May. 17, 2011

• when i was pregnant i started haveing signs when i was around 3 weeks along, i took a test but it was to early. then i did another a week and a half latr and it was posititve, i wud get really hot flushes and a lil dizzy and had that funny taste in my mouth and nothing could get rid of it and i lost my appetied
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 8:41 PM on May. 17, 2011

• mykidsmom86 what were your signs of pregnancy? Last november I found out at 6 weeks. I had swelling, sore breast, dizziness, and a stretching pulling sensation. Also slept alot.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:41 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i had a m/c in march and never thought i could be pregnant this quick. i havent had alot of signs. i feel nausea at night when i lay down and i had sore breasts for a few days. i was spotting and actually thought i was getting my period early (havent straightened out yet since my d&c)but i took a test and it was positive. i have to go for another blood test tomorrow to check hcg levels. i would say symptoms are about the same as last time but ive been told each pregnancy is different regarding symptoms.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:51 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Everyone's pregnancy symptoms are different. You will make yourself crazy trying to compare your symptoms(which could be a ton of things)to other people's experiences. Just because something happens to one woman doesn't make it for all. Just wait the week. I know it's nerve racking, but hang in there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I had dizziness a few days after my missed period. It was how I realized that I was late lol
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

• your hemoglobin could be low you should get a physical
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 12:54 AM on May. 18, 2011