Hiya Ladies Im Back!!!

Did yall miss me lol...Now help me get my spot back...lol ya im still crazy for credits lol

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 8:36 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• welcome backWelcome back Meka!!!!!!! We missed you!

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:46 AM on May. 18, 2011

• How long have you been gone and where have you been? I am relatively new here.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Hi want to trade ?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Music,
    How is your remodel going?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:07 AM on May. 18, 2011

• She's baaaaaack! We've missed you! I've been MIA lately, too, in the middle of a remodel and moving and such. So I'll hopefully be back in action soon. I still pop in here and there. We're glad to have you back!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:54 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It's going well, all the walls are painted (barring some touch ups), and the flooring went in throughout yesterday. That means we can actually start putting in some stuff! The bathroom vanities and upstairs toilet are still in boxes, so those need to go in, then the kitchen cabinets should be here between the 20th and the 25th, then the countertops, then the backsplash... Plus we're still waiting on the stove (the other appliances already arrived). We also have to move out of the old house by the 1st, so we're crazy busy!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:53 AM on May. 18, 2011

• im glad to be back lol i missed you ladies...
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 12:01 AM on May. 18, 2011