Super confident men that cannot seem to get the hint?......!!!

so i was on facebook now, just browsing out of sheer boredom. this guy i went to highschool with, and was good friends with his older sister (who is the same age as me, he is a year or two younger) IM'ed me on facebook. he IM's me all the time and i always sign out right after. i honestly don't even know why i added him as a friend a long time ago, because i never have any desire to talk to the guy. i still talk to his sister randomly but that's about it.

anyway, my husband and i are currently separated but we're working on things and he may be coming home on friday. it's still up in the air but of course i want things to work between us. however it's not known to anyone, i never changed my relationship status, said any suggestive comments on my statuses or anything. so this guy has no idea that we're even separated, and as far as he knows my husband is in the next room and everything is peachy.

i decide to say hi back this time, maybe if i chat with him he'll stop IM'ing me everytime i sign on. i seriously have had to check "go offline" to appear offline because can't grasp the concept i don't want to chat with him. anyway the conversation is innocent at first, just catching up. then he says something about laying on his bed and having a problem. im just like okay well good luck with that. he proceeds to ask if i would want to help. WTF? his pervertedness didn't even deserve a response so i just signed off.

clearly i need to delete this guy. but what's up with men who just think they can talk to married women this way? please tell me you've had to deal with your share of rude assholes while married also?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:25 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• He knows you are friends/acquaintances with his sister, knows you are married, may not know your situation now and even if he did he should atleast show some sort of respect to you.
    Delete him and focus on trying to get your marriage back in stride again.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:03 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes I have and I no longer socialize with them. You should delete him and try to forget all about him. One of the guys is even my DH's brother - well one of them, my DH and I have a pretty open sense of humor and we make plenty of sex jokes with friends and his brothers and my sister but one of his brothers always gave me the creeps and he never seemed to be joking when he'd hint at things whereas you could always tell when the rest of us were joking. DH noticed and makes sure his creepy brother keeps his distance.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Isn't it DISGUSTING!!! I have added and deleted people from my MySpace page that I graduated with and who have known that since high school I have been with my LP and we have a a family. They have asked me for naked pictures of myself and everything else. It is NASTY.

I haven't dated in 14 years, and I am so effin thankful! LOL. I would not want to be out there wading through a dating pool that shallow and seedy!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have unfortunately had to deal with guys who think they are Gods gift to women! It sucks! my exes kno im happily devoted 2 my current BF and we r expecting a baby girl yet they still wanna txt all the time and basically make my BF mad and so on. DELETE him ASAP!! GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:19 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Super-confident?

I hardly think so. If anything, this guy is an Extreme Loser and the only way he ever gets any play is by blanket-bombing Facebook with innuendo and netting anything that floats to the surface. That's not confidence, that's desperation.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:28 AM on May. 18, 2011