I am lonely.

I have had this feeling since I was a child. I have always called it boredom, but recently figured out that it's not that because even when I am really busy I have this feeling. What do YOU do when You feel lonely?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 9:27 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Find a passion. Something that gives you drive. This will open you up to people as well.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:29 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Cafemom and/or eat.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:29 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I call my friends, but sometimes that isnt an option, so I have fb, and cafemom, if u dont have a bf, or any friends u can go out with, maby go to the gym, or to a bar, club, or walmart (shopping always cheers me up, even if i dont spent any $$)... u dont have 2 drink, if u arent into that, but its ok 2 b social.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 9:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• read a book lol. or try to get in touch with my friends or my sister (but she works swing shift so that's hit and miss lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I myself am an introvert meaning I love my own company. You may be an extrovert, someone that requires company to feel alive or productive. Does that seem to fit? If so, go meet some people! Get a sitter and get out of the house, join a cheap class on flower arrangements or something goofy like that. It's a great way to be social and do something new. Do you go to church? Maybe they have outings? Or the local YMCA, there's classes and groups of all sorts, and mine has a Mommy's Morning out once a week, great socializing there. When I feel lonely, I call my back up friend, we all have one. The friend that you only call when all your real friends are busy. Do you have a hobby? There's usually groups for people to socialize around their hobbies. Just a few ideas, hope you don't feel lonely anymore.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• embarrassedT - M - I WARNING! I masterbate. WELL!!!

SarahFarah

Answer by SarahFarah at 10:50 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yeah get loney at times too. Sucks but try to do somethign to fll the time. Like draw, paint your nails, or read something. Write a friend an email or something. :)
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• cry, go for a walk, sleep, read, watch TV
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2011