Looking for the perfect name...

My husband and I are looking for a name for our baby...Don't know if it is a boy or girl... Our daughters name is Ayami Elizabeth... We want something unique like hers... So we would love some ideas...

AyamiLove

Asked by AyamiLove at 9:40 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Baby Names

• We have Blythe and Esther.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I LOVE the name Seda. If we have another daughter we are going to name her Seda. It is Armenian and means Spirit of the Forest.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 9:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I named my boys Jiah (jy-uh) and Liam (lee-yum), they r unique around here.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 9:51 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Anonymous

• How about Lyric? I saw that on a hospital billboard the other day!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:59 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I like Roman for a boy.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:01 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Allister, Blaine, Caine, Draven, Enoch, Feegan, Jarrett, Kemper, Magnus, Nolan, Percy, Tobin, Zade
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:58 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I have 5 children. 4 boys: Jeremy Lee, Jovany Drew, Pete Julian and Matthew Gene. Maybe those can give you some ideas. I thought of their names easily while i was pregnant. My only daughter on the other hand- was very challenging. so many names but couldn't get the right one. I thought of spiritual names , bibilcal names, foriegn names, inspirational names, even put words together to make a unique name but no for sure name would come up. The night i had my daughter i felt so bad i couldn't have her a name. midnight a hospital chaplain saw me awake on my bed looking out the window, he came in and asked, " What is your little angels name?" i looked at him and told him i couln't find the right name for her. He replied, "don't worry it'll just come to you". It did later that night. my best friend- LYNDA saw her come out, MATTI was my deceased grandmas nickname who i loved , my daughter's name is Matti'lyn Angel.
    maria141

Answer by maria141 at 5:51 PM on May. 18, 2011