Can anyone recommend a reusable swim diaper?

I don't cloth diaper my kids but I am interested in using a reusable swim diaper for my son this summer.

Can anyone recommend a brand or style?

My son is 14 months if that makes a difference.

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 9:43 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they sell bathing suits for little girls with built in diapers, so i can only assume they have those for boys in swim trunks. check places like children's place, walmart or target.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

• walmart, target, and kmart all sell reusable swim diapers. You could also try one of the cloth diapering groups for mom's that make them to earn extra income
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• The one we had worked great and was from a company called Mother-ease and their website is http://www.mother-ease.com/
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I was wondering the same thing. Those small packs of swimmer diapers are expensive and when it's warm enough to swim, we swim usually two times a day.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:18 AM on May. 19, 2011

• We bought Huggies Little Swimmers last year and they worked well. They're not too expensive, you can usually find a coupon. In fact, I have a two- or three-dollar off coupon for them right now. And as it gets warmer, you can find them on sale.
    Bubbles318

Answer by Bubbles318 at 1:55 AM on May. 19, 2011