Dental work 5 months prego

i have to have a filling done. i tried to wait until after baby girl gets here in sept. but its starting to really bother me my apt is thurs morning and just want reassuarance that everything is ok i dont like going to the dentist anyway let alone prego! please give kind words to ease my mind yes i can admit im a grown woman and scared of the dentist! :) thanks

Brit0001

Asked by Brit0001 at 9:48 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it will be fine. i had 2 fillings done when i was pregnant with my third child. did you call the dentist and tell them that you're pregnant? sometimes they require a note from your ob. they will be careful and give you lots of aprons in case you need an x-ray. don't worry....stress is not good for the baby, so try to just go with the flow. gl....you'll be fine.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Got my wisdom tooth pulled at 3 months you will be fine. I had an xray and everything. My baby is healthy and walking at 10 months!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 10:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• you will be ok mama..I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled when i was 8 1/2 months pregnant with my first..and trust me i am VERY scared of any dental work being done. dont stress. try and relax. i know not that easy. but you will be ok and so will baby..good luck....
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 10:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I had a faulty root canal that needed to be pulled with I was 5 months pregnant. You and baby will be fine :)
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 10:35 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I feel you I just had two teeth pulled today and I was scared... but I think it is better than hurting or infection...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 11:37 PM on May. 17, 2011

• YOU AND BAby will be fine=) prayers going up blessings coming down
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 12:45 AM on May. 18, 2011

• thank you all so much!
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on May. 18, 2011