Work from home?

is it even possible?? Does anyone do this, if so can you give me the DL on it!!

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 9:50 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I do and i love it. message me and i will tell u about what i do. What r u interested in?
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:54 PM on May. 17, 2011

• A work from home job is very hard to find. There are many businesses run the home,such as Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, along those lines. There is a big difference, businesses have fees and such. That keeps alot of people away, because they take them as scams
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 9:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Have you tried eBay? I'm all about recommending that as the best work at home job and/or business. It's quick and easy money! There are jobs out there, such as working for a call center, but you might still need daycare with them. There are other jobs that are legit, but for every job that is offered, there are literally thousands of applicants. Everyone wants to stay at home and work. Set up a home office and call around your local area and tell people what you want to do. Maybe someone needs this type of assistance. Otherwise, I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Are you interested in Direct Sales?? I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple and work very minimal out of house hours....
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 10:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I work from home, and it is SUPER easy to do. I would like to talk with you more to see if you would qualify for something like what I do. It will only take about 15 minutes of your time, you may or may not be interested, but it's something you need to hear! Let me send you a friend invite.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:38 AM on May. 18, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:14 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing, and a little medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 PM on May. 18, 2011