How much money do you have for vacation ?

And how long wil you be there and how many in your family oh and where are you going?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• i am going to ocean city, nj for 3 days once my son gets out of school. i guess we will be spending $700 since we are staying at the nice hotel on the boardwalk and got the ocean front room. so that is the majority of the budget, and then gas, food and spending money for the rest. our family is 5 (2 adults, 3 kids).
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:06 PM on May. 17, 2011

• There are 7 of us... we have 2 adults and 5 kiddos. We are going up the east coast for two weeks. We rented cabins with full kitchens in Virginia and Pennsylvania (which are already paid for) and are taking $2400 in cash with us (well, I say cash, I put it on a walmart money card for safety reasons). We hope that the attractions/food/gas will only cost us about $1500 and the rest will be 'emergency' money. : )
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 10:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• We had a budget of $5000 for our Disney trip that we are taking on Saturday. We will drive there on Saturday and start it on Sunday to next Sunday. The condo we rented is $700, gas is going to be about $450-500, tickets are about $1750, new clothes and stuff to take was about $350 so this leaves us with about $1700 for souvenirs and food. Oh and it is 5 of us. Myself, husband, and 3 daughters.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 9:50 AM on May. 18, 2011

• Right now no vacation planned and $0 toward vacation. Hubs and I have not discussed vacation plans yet. Seems with our different work scheudles we have not been able to sit down and talk about it.... hope to pin him down this weekend and start getting plans made...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:57 AM on May. 18, 2011

• none, staying home this year.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:34 PM on May. 18, 2011