I see people talk about Lush Products, can you tell me?

What products do you use from there? I went in there the other day, but I was so confused. The employees were busy helping others, so I just looked around. I sampled a few things. Do the products last a while? Any information would be great. Just getting some ideas for next time.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:05 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• They are all natural hand made products.  I use their shampoo, conditioner, body cream and facial cleanser regularly and I'm always sampling new things. 

It is to bad it was busy when you went because their employees are very knowledgeable and helpful, but their website is really good and shipping is cheap.  Plus they give you free samples.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop

Oops, almost forgot to add that their products do last a while because a little goes a long way.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

• beeky uses them..i don't know anything about them, though.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:41 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Most product last a long time, it depends. I have used A LOT from there. Check out there website if you want to read reviews of certain products. www.lush.com

They use organic produce and make everything from scratch. They also try to use as little packagin as possible.

I can't be without my R&B for my hair and the ocean salt for my face and body. There bubble bars last at least two or three baths. Their face masks are AMAZING ( I like brazened honey the best) and you can only get those in store because they are made fresh.

Is there a product that caught you eye?

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 10:50 PM on May. 17, 2011

• That is the one thing people complain about, the scent from the store can be very strong. I only live two blocks away and if the wind is just right you can smell the gorgeous Karma scent haha.
    Hope you find a product that you like :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• No certain products. I hadn't really been in the store before. It was quite overwhelming not knowing what I was looking for.
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 10:53 PM on May. 17, 2011