Braces

I got braces two years ago and was suppose to have them off this month. Well we thought the construction industry would be okay but its' not,were barely paying our bills each month and have nothing leftover to pay other bills like,my orthodontic,and we owe him $3300. I haven't been in to see him since last year december and I don't know what to do. I want these braces off and a retainer out in. I've already been taken to court on it but I still can't pay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Health

• That sucks. The orthodontist won't take them off until he is paid off unless you work a deal with them but my friend ended up having hers for like an extra year.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• You know how some people see student dentist? Maybe there's the same thing for student orthodontists? I'd Google it. I Google everything ;) Good luck!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:22 PM on May. 17, 2011