Relocating?

I was kind of thinking of; North Carolina , the beach is pretty. Georgia , warm is always nice. Tennesse , the mountains a pretty. Pennsylvania , bestfriend lives there says its pretty. Ohio , home state.

I don't want to go to far away from Ohio if I even go out of Ohio.. I guess I am not a farm person, but I like the outskirts of a city, so kinda country :)

What city/state do you suggest and like...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Travel

• never been to north carolina, but will know soon enough as that is where the army is sending us next. Georgia has my heart... Savannah is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. :)
    daisypetals2000

Answer by daisypetals2000 at 10:20 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm kinda in fear of moving somewhere that I don't know anyyone ( I know it is life, but still ).. But I been to Georgia once and it was amazing...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 PM on May. 17, 2011

• so far my favorite place has been Texas. lived in Louisiana, Sout Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky & Tennessee also. Tennessee was good too.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:36 AM on May. 18, 2011