Am I the only one that DOESN'T pee in the shower?! adult content

I don't know whether to feel outnumbered, or grossed out, or both!

My sister talked about peeing in the shower, and then when I said to my husband how gross it was, he asked me if he thought it didn't happen in our house too. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! The reasoning "a drain is a drain"

OMG! OMG! OMG! LOL

So is this really a normal thing?! I'm totally going anonymous on this one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lmao.....idk, never did a poll on it!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• no, I don't pee in the shower lol I pee BEFORE I get in there. And since I'm the one that has to clean everything I only want to clean the one toilet in the bathroom, the shower is not a toilet!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:22 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yeah, I pee in the shower. It saves time.
    Anonymous

• lol i pee in the shower! y get out of the nice hot shower to freeze ur butt off to pee and them jump back in! a drain is a drain!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Um... I don't pee in the shower! I always pee in the toilet while the shower's warming up. The thought of peeing in the shower grosses me out.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:24 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Not only is it pretty normal, but it's actually been shown to be rather healthy. The acid in the urine is good for your feet, yes your feet... And for women especially it helps to prevent UTIs and Bladder infections... Plus it saves you the water of the extra flush.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:24 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I pee in the shower lol...mostly because Im hella preggo and I have to pee like 3 times just in the time that I'm taking my shower! LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:26 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Nice, some dumbass is voting all the shower pee-ers a thumbs down.
    Anonymous

• By the way...I am not the one voting anyone down. I want the full poll...not just someone to agree with me. LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• No. I pee before I get in the shower while the water is getting warm. I get that people say a drain is a drain, and if that's what they want to do at their house, it's their business. But to me, that would be like saying, well, I'm going to drink out of the toilet, because, hey, a bowl is a bowl... (besides, unless you're literally squatting directly over the drain, it's swirling around in the bottom of the tub / shower before it goes down that drain...)

Plus, to me it seems disrespectful to the people who share a bathroom with you. I don't want to stand where they've peed, and I'm sure they don't want to stand where I have...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:35 PM on May. 17, 2011